EPIC:The Musical 25
The Thunder Saga - Thunder Bringer 雷霆之神
官方歌曲:
繪師Neal Illustrator用超狂神速力在官方正式版發行的六天內製作的超高品質同人動畫:
前情提要:
歐律洛科斯與其它船員出於飢餓,屠宰了太陽神赫利俄斯小島上的牛隻,
面對這樣大不敬的行為,來自神祇的天譴很快就降臨在眾人眼前。
[宙斯]
Pride is a damsel in distress
驕傲是位落難少女
Hiding away where only I can undress her
躲藏起來 只有我能使她寬衣
Try all she can not to confess
即使她竭盡所能抵抗
In the end, it's all the same once I apply all the pressure
在我施加壓力後 結局只會有一個
Thunder, bring her through the wringer
雷霆啊 將她壓制並懾服
Show her I'm the judgment call
讓她見識我的意志即是斷決
The one who makes her kingdom fall
我將使她的王國殞落
Lightning, wield her, use and yield her
電光啊 脅迫她 磨耗並使她屈服
Show her what she can't conceal
讓她明白她無處可躲
For true nature will be revealed
因為人類的本性無所遁形
Tell me, Odysseus, If I were to make you choose
告訴我 奧德修斯 如果我讓你選擇
The lives of your men and crew or your own
給你船員與手下生路或保住你自己的小命
Why do I think they'd lose?
為何我覺得他們必輸無疑?
Enlighten me, King of Ithaca
告訴我吧 伊薩卡王
Since hunger was far too great
既然飢餓讓人不惜屠宰神牛
I wonder who'd take the weight of the damned
我很好奇天譴該由誰來承擔
And suffer a gruesome fate to the
並忍受那悲慘的命運
Thunder Bringer, here to ring your
雷霆之神 招來滾滾天雷
Ears until you're deaf with fear and
直到你在恐懼中耳聾
Spear you while your death is near
在死亡接近時給你最後一擊
Lightning wielder, here to yield your
電光使者 在此剝奪你的餘命
Time for you have passed your prime
因為你已經輝煌不再
Sublime you for your act of crime
你的罪孽將使你魂歸西天
Choose
選吧
[奧德修斯]
Choose?
選什麼?
[宙斯]
Someone's got to die today
今天必須有人死去
And you have got the final say
由你決定哪一方喪命
You
你
Or your crew
或你的船員?
[奧德修斯]
Please don't make me do this
拜託別逼我這麼做
Don't make me do this
別逼我這麼做
[士兵們]
But when does a comet become a meteor?
然而 流星到底從何時化為隕石?
When does a candle become a blaze?
燭火從何時轉為烈焰?
[佩涅洛碧]
I can take the suffering from you
我無法將你的苦痛帶走
[士兵們]
Whеn does a man become a monster?
凡人從何時成為怪物?
When does a ripple become a tidal wave?
漣漪從何時變為滔天巨浪?
When does the reason become the blame?
情理從何時變成責難?
When does a man become a monster?
凡人從何時成為怪物?
[佩涅洛碧]
Let me take the suffering from...
讓我將那苦痛......
[歐呂洛科斯]
Captain?
船長?
[奧德修斯]
I have to see her
我必須見她
[歐律洛科斯]
But we'll die
但我們都會死
[奧德修斯]
I know
我知道
[宙斯]
Thunder, bring her through the wringer
雷霆啊 將她壓製並懾服
Show her I'm the judgment call
讓她見識我的意志即是斷決
The one who makes her kingdom fall
我將使她的王國殞落
Lightning, wield her, use and yield her
電光啊 脅迫她 磨耗並使她屈服
Show her what she can't conceal
讓她明白她無處可躲
For true nature will be revealed
因為人類的本性無所遁形
《奧德賽》裡的宙斯倒是比EPIC裡的爽快許多,
赫利俄斯跑去找他哭訴自己的寶貝牛牛被凡人宰來吃之後,
宙斯就大手一揮,招來暴風雨跟咻咻咻幾道天雷打下去,
立刻就把船員們全宰了,沒甚麼讓奧德修斯選誰死誰活的問題。
而EPIC的宙斯......真的有夠宙斯,
能想得出「脅迫落難少女寬衣解帶」之類的比喻,真的是典型的宙斯作風,
在繪師Neal Illustrator的同人動畫裡,宙斯還裝模作樣地玩弄摟著美女造型的雲,
讓一旁奧德修斯跟歐律洛科斯露出了(根據最高讚數留言表示)「看到神祇在線直播如何性騷擾雲朵」的表情。
至於歐律洛科斯最後的那句「但我們都會死」也平靜到讓人難受,
他可能是已經接受了自己的命運,或是單純因為衝擊而麻木/崩潰。
在Jorge和繪師AnniFlamma合作的動畫片段裡,在奧德修斯回答「我知道」後,
歐律洛科斯是跟其他船員一起攻擊奧德修斯的;
不過在繪師Neal Illustrator的版本裡,歐律洛科斯則是認命地站在原地,
任由其他船員跑過他身邊攻擊奧德修斯,
兩個處理方法我都很喜歡,歐律洛科斯在EPIC裡本來就是個複雜的角色,
真的希望Jorge未來能夠創作以他為主角的小小外傳。