因為不想分別標記,所以默認內容含有劇透
請怕劇透的人迴避。基本上人名會以原文顯示
本人聽譯和英文並非很好,主要是為了學習和個人興趣而做翻譯,可能直譯會不少
關於翻譯的問題或是內容都可以討論
關於翻譯的問題或是內容都可以討論
Deacon
That'll take the edge off. | 這樣可以減輕壓力 |
Everything looks better at the bottom of a glass, right? |
乾完後任何事看起來都很美好, 對吧? |
I've been known to partake of that, myself. | 我自己也有過這種經歷 |
Hancock
Little something to take the edge off. | 一點能讓你放鬆的東西。 |
Cheers. | 乾杯 |
Could scrub the skin off a synth with that stuff. | 可以用那東西把合成人的皮膚擦乾淨 |
Nick
Drinking that,huh?Braver than I. | 喝那個? 比我勇敢 |
Whew.Can smell that from here. | 呼,在這裡都能聞到這味道 |
Bottom's up. | 乾杯 |
Always preferred something with a nice high-octane,myself. | 我總是喜歡高辛烷值的東西 |
Piper
Huh.Thought that stuff was for polishing chrome. | 還以為那是用來拋光鉻合金的呢 |
Whatever you need to get you through the day. | 無論你需要什麼,都能讓你度過這一天 |
Bottoms up. | 乾杯 |
You ever try the moonshine of the Dugout Inn? Fastest way I know to ruin an evening. |
你有試過板凳旅店自己釀的酒嗎? 這是我知道的最快毀掉一個晚上的方法 |
Strong
Human shouldn't drink. Make human lazy and bad fighter. |
人類不應該喝酒。 使人類變得懶惰和不好鬥 |
Strong not want any. | Strong不想要任何東西 |
Stupid human. Drink make you weaker. | 愚蠢的人類。喝酒會讓你變弱 |
You not good leader. Drink make human weak. | 你不是好的領導者,喝酒使人類軟弱 |
X6-88
Please tell me you're not the heavy drinking type. | 請告訴我你不是那種酗酒的人 |
That's all you. I don't touch the stuff. | 那都是你的,我不碰那東西 |
In the Commonwealth, drunk is a close relative of dead. | 在聯邦裡,喝酒跟死人是親戚 |
Might want to go easy on that, ma'am. | 也許你想輕鬆點,女士 |
With all due respect, ma'am if you get wasted, don't expect me to carry you around |
恕我直言,女士,如果你喝醉了, 別指望我會帶著你到處走 |
Danse
Never seen someone down a drink so quickly. Impressive. |
從沒見過有人喝得這麼快 讓人印象深刻 |
Drink all you want,but we need to stay focused. | 想喝就喝吧,但我們得精神集中 |
Don't overdo it. We have a lot of work ahead of us | 別喝多了,我們還有很多工作要做 |
Codsworth
Thirsty,mum? | 渴嗎,女士? |
Cheers! | 乾杯! |
Bottoms up | 乾杯 |
That should lift the spirits, mum. | 這應該能讓你振作起來,女士 |
Getting slashed, are we? | 喝個痛快嗎,女士? |
MacCready
Wow, you must be pretty thirsty. | 哇,你一定很渴了 |
Down the hatch! | 乾杯! |
Hope you have enough of that to go around. | 希望你有足夠的酒來喝 |
Cait
Hey,hey... share some of that why dontcha!? | 嘿!為什麼不分享一下呢!? |
Nothing better to cure what ails you.eh? | 沒有什麼比這更能治愈你的病了 |
Yeah, looks like you needed that. | 是啊,看來你需要這個 |
Curie
Do not drink too much. Otherwise you cannot drive on the street. Or operate the heavy machines. |
不要喝太多, 否則你不能在街上開車, 也不可以操作任何大型機器 |
The human capacity for ethanol is most fascinating. | 人類對乙醇的承受容量真是迷人 |
I have read many studies about drinking. I will observe. |
我讀過許多關於飲酒的研究, 我看看就好 |
Ada
What is that expression?"Down the hatch?" | 那句話怎麼說來著?「乾杯」 |
I'm not equipped to imbibe alcoholic substances, so I'm afraid you'll have to drink alone,sir. |
我不具備飲酒的條件, 所以恐怕你得一個人喝,先生 |
Are you certain that's wise? Alcohol will likely impair your capabilities. |
你確定這是明智之舉嗎? 酒精可能會損害你的能力 |
Preston
Thirsty? | 渴了嗎? |
Man, that looks good. | 伙計,這看起來不錯 |
I could use one of those myself. | 我自己也需要一個 |
Isn't it a bit early for that? | 現在說這個是不是有點早? |