Needles and string
手中針線
Piece together our skins
將你我連繫
A stitch over here and a stitch over there
東拼西湊
Wrapped up our rotten flesh
將一切腐朽縫作人形
Then I felt the breeze brushing behind my neck
我能感到冷風吹拂
I felt the weather
我能感到天氣交替
And I felt on my shoulder
我能感到綿綿細雨
The tiny drops of rain
落於肩上
By the time I reached for your hand, you were already gone
但當我試著牽起你手之時 你卻離我遠去
I let out a strange sound
於是我用這怪異嗓音吶喊
Weay waaouh ah waaouh
偎窪嗚啊窪嗚
When it dawned on me that I’ll never be unalone again
如此即便夕陽西下 也不會再有所孤寂
Looking for meaning in this series of fruitless events
試著在這無稽世界中探尋生存意義
So why am I here?
那 我為何於此?
Oh why am I here?
喔 我為何於此?
Hey why am I here?
嘿 我為何於此?
Just silence
寂靜與我共鳴
I wish you were here, I wish you were here
我僅盼你能於此,我僅盼你能於此
You would have been so proud of my achievements
以我所作一切成就為榮
Letters and words
手中信紙
Paragraphs of inner worlds
語出我的內心世界
A line over here and a line over there
東塗西畫
Crossed out the past, memories in black
將被鎖上的深層回憶 塗抹乾淨
Then I felt your shame cutting into my chest
我能感到你的恥辱刀刃般刺入我心
I felt your perversity, felt your barbarity
我能感到你的蠻橫與齷齪
Felt the same demons in me
能感到你寄宿於我心
Time and time again I thought
每天都在思考著
If you never commented on how my body was so wrong
倘若我並非如我一般醜陋
I would have loved it all along
或許就能愛上自己吧
My monstrosities are part of your natural science
我的獸性僅是你創造的實驗品之一
If there’s no meaning in these extraordinary events
倘若在這無凡世界中已無生存意義
Then why am I here?
那 我為何於此?
Oh why am I here?
喔 我為何於此?
Hey why am I here?
嘿 我為何於此?
I’m content
我僅是一具容器
So thank you for all the heartaches I experienced
謝謝你帶給我的一切痛心
I’m here to accept, I’m here to accept
我僅是於此 我僅是於此
I’m here to accept our judgements
我僅是於此接受審判降臨
Our human faults, our human thoughts
人類犯下的過錯 人類懷抱的思想
Our human flaws
人類擁有的缺陷
Because you were never my god
只因你從未當過我的神