《Fade》
《消逝》
These scars of mine won't fade in time
我這些傷痕不會隨著時間消逝
My heart grows cold
我的心變冷
Wish I could just let go
真希望我能就此放下
Your light, it shines so strong, so bright
你的光芒閃耀,多麼強烈、多麼明亮
It shines no more
它不再閃耀了
Why can't I just let go?
為何我就是無法放下?
These scars I hide will fade in time
我這些藏起來的傷痕會隨著時間消逝
My heart grows warm
我的心變暖
Won't let me lie alone
不讓我獨自躺著
These scars we hide
我們這些藏起來的傷痕
A pain inside
內有痛楚
We run and hide
我們逃跑躲藏
We fade away in time
我們隨著時間消逝
Why? Why can't we just make it go away?
為什麼?為什麼就是揮之不去?
Why can't we run?
為什麼我們無法逃跑?
Why can't we fade away?
為什麼我們無法消逝?
Your light shows me the way, leads me astray
你的光芒讓我看見道路,帶我通往歧路
To a place where I can't stay
到一個我無法留下的地方
My light it fades away
我的光芒消逝
It shines no more
它不再閃耀了
When I try to run, I fall
我企圖逃跑時,我摔倒了
No, don't run, don't hide
不要,別逃跑、別躲藏
So deep inside
幽深之內
Don't fade away
不要消逝
Why? Why can't we let go?
為什麼?為什麼我們無法放下?
Can we go to the one place that we know?
可以回到我們熟悉的那個地方嗎?
My time it fades away
我的時光消逝
Passes me by
和我擦身而過
Will we find the way, the sign?
我們會找到道路嗎?路標嗎?
Will you, will you be there?
你會、你會在那裡嗎?
When I let go?
當我放下的時候?
Go, I will be there, I swear
上吧,我會在的,我發誓
So we run, we hide
所以我們逃跑、我們躲藏
So deep inside
幽深之內
We fade away
我們消逝