因為不想分別標記,所以默認內容含有劇透
請怕劇透的人迴避。基本上人名會以原文顯示
本人聽譯和英文並非很好,主要是為了學習和個人興趣而做翻譯,可能直譯會不少
關於翻譯的問題或是內容都可以討論
關於翻譯的問題或是內容都可以討論
鋼鐵兄弟會
Hancock: Brotherhood of Steel think Ghouls are all monsters,
let's see'em make a move,I'll show'em who the monster is.
鋼鐵兄弟會認為食屍鬼都是怪物,
我們來看他們舉動,我要讓他們知道誰才是怪物
Knight:If your Ghouls even looks like it's going feral,I'm putting it down.
如果你的食屍鬼看起來要發狂,我會去鎮壓它。
Deck Scribe: behave yourself freak.|Hancock: Ain't about to start now.
規矩點,怪胎|現在可不行
Knight-Captain: Are you sure that thing's tame?|Hancock: Heh. Hardly.
你確定那東西馴服了嗎?|呵,幾乎沒有
Scribe: Your kind aren't welcome here.|Hancock:And what are you gonna do about it.
這裡不歡迎你的同類|那你打算怎么做?
Senior Scribe: Only good Ghoul is a dead Ghoul.|Hancock: You wanna try me?
只有死了的食屍鬼才是好的食屍鬼|你想嘗試看看嗎?
Senior Scribe: Don't let that Ghoul out of your sight. who knows the damage it could do?
不要讓那個食屍鬼離開你的視線。誰知道它能造成什麼傷害?
Knight-Captain: Give me a reason to put you down Ghoul.
Hancock: Watch your mouth friend it's getting you in trouble
給我一個幹掉你的理由,食屍鬼。
注意你的言辭,朋友,這會給你帶來麻煩的
Knight-Captain: You keep track of your Ghoul
I don't want to be the one picking up chunks of it later
你保持對你的食屍鬼的行蹤
我不想成為後來撿起它的肉塊的人
81號避難所
Hancock: Heh.Pretty sure the vaults were built to keep riff-raff like us out.
呵,我敢肯定,建造避難所是為了防止像我們這樣的暴徒進入。
Resident:Ghouls huh? Didn't realize this place was going downhill so fast.
食屍鬼?沒想到這地方每況愈下的這麼快
Hancock: Clearly.You're still here,aren't ya?
很明顯的,你還在這裡,不是嗎?
Resident: Another damn Ghoul.
Hope this one is better behaved than the last one we let through here.
又一個該死的食屍鬼,希望這一個比上一個我們放進來的聽話點
Hancock: Better behaved?Heh.I doubt it.
聽話點?呵,我很懷疑
Resident: Freak. |Hancock: Clever.you come up with that on your own?
怪胎|真聰明,你自己想出來的?
Resident: Shit!Ferals!Feral...,...Oh. Sorry!|Hancock: Hey It happens.
靠,野生的!野生.....哦,抱歉|嘿,這是常有的事
Resident: I'm watching you Ghoul.|Hancock: You like what you see?
我在監視你,食屍鬼|你喜歡你看到的嗎?
Resident: Ugh. Ghouls. I can't even look at you. |Hancock: feeling's mutual.
噁,食屍鬼,我甚至不能看你一眼|感覺是相互的
Resident: Filthy creatures.|Hancock: You don't know the half of it.
骯髒的生物|更糟的事你還不知道呢
Resident: Ugh.Hideous.|Hancock: You'd be the expert.
噁,令人厭惡的|你就是那個專家
Resident: Go back to Goodneighbor,Ghou!lHancock: I'd like to see you make me.
滾回去芳鄰鎮,食屍鬼|我要看看你怎麼讓我做
在漢考克生氣的邊緣試探,從語氣就能感受出快要生氣的感覺了
似乎下一秒就會拿出刀子捅了那些歧視人的肚子