《Different Perspectives》
《不同觀點》
The love we once had
我們曾經擁有的愛
Doesn't live here
不存在於此處
Your heart plays with my head
你的心在玩弄我的腦袋
Clever torture
高明的折磨
What it is never clear, not fair
事情從未明朗,不公平
Some will win, some will lose, who cares?
有人會贏,有人會輸,誰在乎呢?
The past has no will worth protecting
過去沒有值得守護的意志
Does love make you feel sad?
愛讓你感到傷心嗎?
How is that working?
怎麼會呢?
If it's time and I'm blind, Oh God
如果時候到了而我看不見,天哪
Then I can, if you win, life gone
然後我就能,如果你獲勝,性命了結
I know this is not what you've planned
我知道這並非你的打算
It's here, draw your line in the sand
在這裡,在沙地中畫出你的線
Some try, some cry
有人嘗試,有人哭喊
Some die, who are you?
有人喪命,你是哪位?
My faith, you're late
我的信念,你遲到了
Be still, we are through
不要動,我們玩完了
What's killing me? Could be your song?
是什麼令我生不如死?會是你的歌曲嗎?
And what you see might be dead wrong
你所見到的可能大錯特錯
Time will tell, end is well, my forever
時間會證明,結局很好,我的永恆
Things we do, things we try, then it's over
我們所做過的,我們所嘗試過的,然後劃下句點
※感謝您的閱讀,歡迎指教翻譯、推薦歌曲,如轉載中文翻譯請註明出處 。