[Neighbor]
In 2015 there was a lonely littlenerd!
在2015年時有一個孤單可憐的邊緣人 *1
Whoset out todevelop hitman for pervs!
他為了自己的性癖加強自己的殺人技巧
Now lets goto the present and I'll tell you what I see
把時間拉回現在我來告訴你我看到甚麼
This unfinished fetish game that can disturb the likes of me!
這個未完成的戀物癖遊戲能讓我這類的人都感到焦慮
Its gory! Its boring! Its bland and devoid!
血腥!無聊!無趣又貧乏!
An artstyle more dull than Yandere Devs' voice!
這藝術風格比Yandere Dev's的聲音更無聊 *2
Its all shocks and exploits
充滿震驚與剝削
With girls treated like toys
被女生像玩具般對待
And a psychotic protag who murders for boys!
還有為了男生展開屠殺的精神病主角
Disgusting, your concepts just gross
真令人噁心,你的想法令人作噁
A confused special snowflake with hyper hormones!
一個令人困惑的過量分泌賀爾蒙的玻璃心
Now you come to my house, I'll trap you in a cell
來我家看看,我會在獨房設陷妳
Bring you down to my basement and send you to hell
我會帶你來我的地下室然後送妳去地獄
You think that your sneaky, I see where you hide
妳認為妳在潛行,但我看的到妳藏哪
You always got your head up a students behind!
妳永遠在學生的後面把妳的頭抬起來 *3
How about I give you some info chan!
要不要我給妳一點資訊,醬
You got no idea what yo in fo chan!
妳沒搞懂妳進來的是甚麼地方,醬 *4
Before you to build your tinyverse and try to front with me
當妳嘗試在我面前組建妳微不足道的詞彙
Just remember that you needed my company!
只要記住妳需要我的陪伴就好
[Yandere-chan]
Since I was little, I felt nothing inside
當我還小的時候,我感覺內心空虛無比
Nothing except love for my senpai!
沒有任何事情比得過我對Senpai的愛
All those between us must suffer and die
在我們之間的所有事物都必須受盡折磨與死亡
So I won't have a problem when I say goodbye
所以當我說再見時我不會有任何牽掛
And you're one to talk far as game design goes
而你的言論就像你的遊戲設計是怎麼做的
You're nonsensical plot's as messy as your home
荒謬的論點就跟你家一樣雜亂無章
What's wrong are you sad cause your family's all dead?
怎麼了?你很難過?因為你家人全死了?
Don't worry when I'm done, you'll see them again
別擔心等我搞定一切之後你又能見到他們
You're really insane if you think I'm outmatched
如果你覺得你勝出那你肯定腦子不正常
By this foul Mr. Rogers with his pedo-stache
就你那有著八字鬍的惡劣低配版羅傑斯先生
Going over the top with his mad house and raps
用他的瘋狂房屋跟RAP來達到生涯巔峰
All because that he's lost everything that he has!
全都只是因為他早失去了能失去的一切 *5
And don't make me laugh claiming you'll put me down
而別再宣稱你要放倒我來逗我笑
*giggles* That's quite the joke, even for a clown
(科科笑) 以一個小丑來說,算的上一個笑話
For fighting on campus, I might get detention
在校園裡戰鬥,我或許會被懲罰留校察看
But losing this will be your final suspension!
但輸掉這場比賽將會成為你最後的活動中止
[Neighbor]
You've got quite the mouth, boy that thing runs!
你的話真多,男生們也因此跑了
For a chick who can't speak to the boy that she loves!
這還是出自那位不敢跟他所愛之人說話的小女孩的那張嘴
I don't care who you are or what you are about
我其實不在乎你是誰或你想幹嘛
Just pack up your whack raps and GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!
只要你撿起那糟糕的RAP然後滾出我的房子
[Yandere-chan]
*giggles* As if people'd want to be in
(科科笑) 說的好像有人想進去
Even I wouldn't hide in that giant trash bin
就算是我也不會想藏在這巨大的垃圾場
You'll be afflicted with chronic home sickness
你長期被思鄉之情折磨而受困其中
Cause this public nuisance has just been evicted!
因為這個公害已被驅逐
—————————————————————————————————
註1:病嬌模擬器遊戲體驗版的第一次釋出公開下載是在2015年1月,不過遊戲製作者在影片下方留言提到實際上遊戲從2014年就開始開發了
註2:Yandere's Dev就是病嬌模擬器的遊戲製作者,他偶爾會在自己的YT上聊聊近況跟開發進度
註3:病嬌模擬器中主要服務、引導需要用購買的,但不是用錢而是用Info point來換,而賺取這個點數最快的方法是偷拍女學生的內褲,所以玩家潛行時通常都在女生的後面
註4:Info chan 資訊醬,提供你情報跟服務的角色,要你去拍內褲賺取點數的那個神秘人物。這邊是取Info跟in for的諧音
註5:佛瑞德·羅傑斯(Frod Rogers),兒童電視之父,主持節目《羅傑斯先生的鄰居》在美國播出半個世紀之久,許多在破碎家庭中的孩子、或生理、心靈受傷的孩子,都因觀看他的節目,而得到了醫治。多年的兒童電視事工中,他一共獲得了40多個榮譽學位與獎項,影響了許多兒童節目的製作與編劇。2003年因胃癌去世,享壽74歲
這邊的意思是這邊的鄰居完全是羅傑斯的反面,只會造成他人心靈受創