書本資料
飛鳥集
作者:泰戈爾
譯者:胡德夫
上市時間: 2020.9
出版社: 浙江人民出版社
感想
大抵上是對自然的一些看法和歌頌。
還有一些概念上的東西的看法。例如“時間”。
還有神明……說宗教總覺得又不對。比起宗教什麼的,他的詩句感覺上更像是在特指做物主的存在。
很經常性的會使用擬人手法去表達,表達方式相當直接。儘管原文文筆美好,我也覺得直接到有點枯悶,而且題材很多對於大自然有關……我作為一個都市人似乎不太能感受其美妙之處的,也因此對這本沒有特別喜歡。
給我的感覺可太像一個搖頭晃腦、沉醉在自己世界的人在廣闊草原上隨風走動的感覺。
不是說不好,但就是對我來說沒那麼討喜吧。
閱讀筆記
先是一點自己看著喜歡的。
- 你微笑著不發一語,而我覺得,為了這個我已等了好久好久。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt thatfor this I had been waiting long.
引自第42頁 - 你的微笑是你自己園裡的花,你的談吐是你自己山上的松林低語;但是你的心啊,卻是那個我們全都認識的女人。
Your smile was the flowers of your own fields, your talk was the rustle of your own mountain pines, but your heart was the woman that we all know.
引自第177頁 - 我想起浮泛在生與愛、與死、與被遺忘的川流上的許多許多時代,我便感覺到離開塵世的自由了。
I think of other ages that floated upon the stream oflife and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel the freedom of passing away.
引自第97頁 - 那些無名歲月的感觸,如青苔依戀著古樹般,攀附上我的心頭。
The touch of the nameless days clings to my heart likemosses round the old tree.
引自第106頁 - 在夢中,一切事都散漫著,都壓著我。當我醒來時,我發現這些事都已聚集在你那裡,當我醒來我也將自由了。
This is a dream in which things are all loose and theyoppress.I shall find them gathered in thee when I awake and shall be free.
引自第152頁 - 稱贊使我感到羞愧,因為我地裡求著得到它。
Praise shames me, for I secretly beg for it.
引自第207頁 - 我不央求你進到我的屋裡。請走進我無盡的孤寂裡來吧,我的愛人!
I do not ask thee into the house.Come into my infinite loneliness, my Lover.
引自第266頁 - 大地呀,我來到你岸邊是一一個陌生人,我住在你屋裡時是一個過客,當我離開你的門時是一個朋友。
I came to your shore as a stranger, I lived in your houseas a guest, I leave your door as a friend, my earth.
引自第271頁 - 世界呀,當我死的時候,請在你的沉默中,為我留下一句話:“我曾經愛過。”One word keep for me in thy silence, O World, When Iam dead, "I have loved."引自第277頁
- 當我和人群在擁擠的路上走過時,我看你在昍臺上的微笑,我歌唱著忘卻了所有的喧囂。
While I was passing with the crowd in the road I sawthy smile from the balcony and I sang and forgot allnoise.
引自第282頁
這邊是感覺然後有能引用到的地方(?),作一個記錄之用。
- 生命因為世人的需求而豐饒,因為愛的需求而發現價值。
Life find its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.
引自第33頁 - 我不明白這顆心為何如此憔悴無語。是為了那些他不曾請求、不曾了解、不曾記得的小需求。
I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.
引自第37頁 - 他將武器奉若神明。當他的武器戰勝吋,他自己卻失效了。
He has made his weapons his gods.When his weapons win he is defeated himself.
引自第45頁 - 心思敏銳而視界不開闊者,執著於細微末節而不知推移。
The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move.
引自第50頁 - 人無法在歷史中展現自己,只是掙扎在歷史的洪流裡。
Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.
引自第52頁 - 貞潔是豐足的愛情所生出的財富。
Chastity is a wealth that comes from abundance of love.
引自第73頁 - 使生如夏花之絢爛,死如秋葉之靜美。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death likeautumn leaves.
引自第82頁 - 不要從你自己的袋裡掏出勳績借給你的朋友,這是污辱他的。
Do not insult your friend by lending him merits fromyour own pocket.
引自第105頁 - 回音嘲笑原聲,想藉以證明她才是原聲。
The echo mocks her origin to prove she is the original.
引自第107頁 - 力竭的鉖點是死亡,但完美的結局卻是水無止境。
That which ends in exhaustion is death, but the perfectending is in the endless.
引自第111頁 - 採摘花瓣時,得不到花的美麗。
By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty ofthe flower.
引自第154頁 - 權勢將受害者的犧牲與痛苦視為忘恩負義。
Power takes as ingratitude the writhings of its victims.
引自第158頁 - 運河總喜歡想:河流的存在,是專為它供給水流的。
The canal loves to think that rivers exist solely to supply it with water.
引自第166頁 - 無論你有沒有工作必須去做。當你不得不說“讓我們做點事吧",錯誤就此展開。
Either you have work or you have not.When you have to say, "Let us do something", then begins mischief.
引自第171頁 - 太忙著做好事的人,沒有間做好人。
He who is too busy doing good finds no time to begood.
引自第184頁 - 我們的名字,如暗夜裡沉浮於海上的波光,不留一點痕跡,瞬間就消逝了。
Our names are the light that glows on the sea waves at night and then dies without leaving its signature.
引自第229頁 - 在鳥翼系上了黃金,這鳥便永不能再在天上翱翔了。
Set the bird 's wings with gold and it will never againsoar in the sky.
引自第231頁 - 人成為禽獸時,禽獸不如。
Man is worse than an animal when he is an animal.
引自第248頁 - “真實”的含義被錯誤解讀,輕重被錯置,真實便成為不真實。
The real with its meaning read wrong and emphasis misplaced is the unreal.
引自第254頁 - 我們熱愛世界時便活在這世界。
We live in this world when we love it.
引自第278頁 - 讓逝者有不朽的名聲,讓生者有不朽的愛。
Let the dead have the immortality of fame, but the living the immortality of love.
引自第279頁