(Anna)
The window is open!
窗戶終於打開了!
So's that door!
門也是!
I didn't know they did that anymore!
不知道他們有多久沒打開過了!
Who knew we owned eight thousand salad plates...?
誰知道我們竟然有八千個沙拉盤呢?
For years I've roamed these empty halls
多年以來我獨自在這個空蕩蕩的大廳裡徘迴
Why have a ballroom with no balls?
為什麼有了舞廳卻從沒有舞會?
Finally they're opening up the gates!
終於他們把大門打開了
There'll be actual real live people
這裡將會有一堆真正的人們
It'll be totally strange
一堆從沒看過的生面孔
But wow! Am I so ready for this change
但是 喔! 我已經準備好要面對這些改變
'Cause for the first time in forever
因為這是有史以來第一次
There'll be music, there'll be light!
這裡會充滿音樂 燈光大開
For the first time in forever
有史以來第一次
I'll be dancing through the night...
我會跳舞跳個整夜
Don't know if I'm elated or gassy
不知道我能不能在裡面愉快的聊天玩耍
But I'm somewhere in that zone!
但總會有屬於我的地方!
Cause for the first time in forever
因為這是有史以來第一次
I won't be alone
我不再獨自一人
I can't wait to meet everyone!
我等不急要看到所有人了!
What if I meet... the one?
如果我遇到了…真命天子呢?
Tonight, imagine me gown and all
今晚 想像我和眾人穿著禮服
Fetchingly draped against the wall
美麗牆面都是我的背景
The picture of sophisticated grace...
就像那些美麗優雅的畫一樣
Ooh!
喔!
I suddenly see him standing there
我突然看到他就站在那
A beautiful stranger, tall and fair
一位美麗的陌生人 又高又帥
I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face!
害我用巧克力塞了我滿嘴
But then we laugh and talk all evening
但接著我們談樂歡笑了整晚
Which is totally bizarre
這一定會很特別
Nothing like the life I've lead so far!
絕對會和我過去的生活與眾不同
For the first time in forever
有史以來第一次
There'll be magic, there'll be fun!
這一定很神奇 一定很有趣
For the first time in forever
有史以來第一次
I could be noticed by someone...
我總是會被誰注意到的
And I know it is totally crazy
我知道這很瘋狂
To dream I'd find romance...
幻想我找到屬於我的浪漫故事
But for the first time in forever
但有史以來第一次
At least I've got a chance!
至少我有個機會
(Elsa)
Don't let them in
別讓他們進來
Don't let them see
別讓他們看到
Be the good girl
當個乖巧的女孩
You always have to be
就像以前那樣
Conceal
隱藏吧
Don't feel
不要去感受
Put on a show...
這只是個表演
Make one wrong move
只要錯了一小步
And everyone will know
所有人就都知道了
But it's only for today
但只有今天一天
(Anna)
It's only for today!
只有今天
(Elsa)
It's agony to wait
漫長的等待
(Anna)
It's agony to wait!
漫長的等待
(Elsa)
Tell the guards to open up... the gate!
告訴守衛打開大門!
(Anna)
The gate!
大門!
For the first time in forever
有史以來第一次
(Elsa)
Don't let them in, don't let them see
別讓他們進來 別讓他們看到
(Anna)
I'm getting what I'm dreaming of!
終於美夢成真了!
(Elsa)
Be the good girl you always have to be
當個乖巧女孩 就像以前那樣
(Anna)
A chance to change my lonely world
一個改變我孤獨生活的機會
(Elsa)
Conceal
隱藏吧
(Anna)
A chance to find true love!
一個找到真愛的機會!
(Elsa)
Conceal, don't feel
隱藏吧 不要去感受
Don't let them know
不要讓他們知道
(Anna)
I know it all ends tomorrow,
我知道一切就會在今天結束
So it has to be today!
一定要是今天
'Cause for the first time in forever...
因為這是有史以來第一次
For the first time in forever
有史以來第一次
Nothing's in my way!
什麼都不能阻止我