She's such a misfit--always ready to roll
獨特性的她 隨時在蓄勢待發狀態
It's like her business--roughing up your friends is the law
平常做事的規則就是打爆你的朋友
There is no difference--if you believe you're strong
如果你相信你是強者 這沒什麼不可以
She's abulldozer making sure you're flat on the ground
她~確實是個會把你輾平的堆土機
She's like a boomerang that never gives up
就像迴力鏢在逆風中 也從不會讓她有想過放棄
She flies in circles 'til she hits you and you're back in the dust
把你打回到塵土前 會一直在你身旁飛來飛去
So just remember this, when she's chasing you down
記住了! 她正追補著你
Face-first, you'll be thrown into the Proving Ground
第一次見面禮 會是你回新手訓練場的時候
She'll knock you out!
她會擊飛你們的!!
Have you ever really wanted to be,
有想過想要成為誰!?
a total rebel flipping tables on the enemy?
列在敵人清單的該死反派角色?
Did you ever try to further improve
曾想更進一步的嘗試
how fast you punch people through the roof?
從屋頂偷襲擊人能多快呢?
Was there ever any certain time,
曾有過能隨時
when you thought brute force and style combined?
結合殘忍的蠻力風格嗎?
I guess now it's time to shine-- 'cuz finally, she's here—
我想是時候該出動了 因為她終於出現了
Here comes Vi!
菲艾來了
And as a matter of fact, the best bet one has is to quickly react to the first attack that's aiming for the bones cause she'll never pull back and just risk it.
孤賭一擲的最佳時機 就決定在於反應快速的第一擊能打到重點目標
而事實上能冒這個險又永不退縮的人選 就非她莫屬了