「人生就是這樣?!?/div>
So no regrets, baby don't fret.
所以不要後悔,寶貝不要煩惱。
You know I hate to see you cry.
你知道我討厭看到你哭泣。
Last Night a quiet moment helped me bring my thoughts around.
在昨晚的一個安靜時刻幫助我帶來思緒。
No sense in picking fallen petals up from off the ground.
對於撿起在地上的碎落花瓣沒有任何感覺。
This flower's past its bloom-
這朵花過往的綻放--
And you know that we can both assume-
你知道我們都可以認為--
Our time is gone, let's move along.
我們的時間已過去,就讓我們向前移動。
It was never meant to be.
從不是有意變成現在這樣。
Don't you remember the first summer it was all worthwhile?
你難道不記得第一個夏天是真的是很值得紀念嗎?
Every moment that we spent together made you smile.
所有我們在一起的時刻都讓你微笑。
Arguments we won't recall-
我們都不要回想起爭吵--
With no regard to how we felt at all-
不要後悔我們所感受到的一切--
Our words were cruel we played the fool.
我們裝傻的言語都太過殘酷。
The end is on out minds.
結局就在我們心的外頭。
And with every single day that passes slowly by us.
所有的時光都緩慢地與我們擦身而過。
There's nothing I can do, nothing I can do for us.
沒有我可以做的事,沒有我可以為我倆做的事。
I will always love you and I'll always think of you.
我會一直愛著你,我會一直想著你。
But I have to tell you now.
但是我現在必須告訴你。
Oh, somewhere deep in my heart it's raining.
哦,我內心深處正下著雨。
The clouds are remaining to drown me away from you.
殘留的烏雲吞沒我讓我遠離你。
I'm driven, but I've had enough.
受到壓迫,我卻已經擁有的夠多了。
Our broken heartache's still here.
我們破碎的心痛仍在這裡。
It seems that no matter what, it simply won't disappear.
似乎無論如何,它也不會輕易地消失。
The bond between us has finally broken.
我們之間的連結最後也已破損。
There's too much unspoken, we're falling so far apart.
有太多沒有說出口的話,我們崩裂地也太過於遙遠。
Goodbye my love, it's done sweetheart.
再見我的愛,結束了,甜心。
Sayonara, it's the end.
再見,這就是結局。
It is time to depart and we will never look back, my friend.
是時候離開了,我們不要回頭,我的朋友。
Oh, this one time, just this one time.
哦,這一次,只有這一次。
If I could make a wish upon a fallen star.
如果我可以在流星上許個願望。
If it came true, I'd stay with you.
如果它會實現,我就能陪伴在你身旁。
Always forever you and I together~
你和我永遠在一起~
Now all I hear are screams between us
現在我聽到的聲音都在我們之間大聲尖叫
resounding and bouncing the echoes throughout my mind.
既響亮又大聲的回聲穿透我的心。
Nothing is left, nothing remains at the end of the line.
毫無剩餘,沒有一物遺留在終點線上頭。
At the end of our chain, we've both run out of time.
在我們鎖鍊上的結局,我們都已經沒有時間。
The bond between us has finally broken.
我們之間的連結最後也已破損。
There's too much unspoken, we're falling so far apart.
有太多沒有說出口的話,我們崩裂地也太過於遙遠。
Goodbye my love, it's done sweetheart.
再見我的愛,結束了,甜心。
Sayonara, it's the end.
再見,這就是結局。
It is time to depart, but you will always be my best friend.
是時候離開了,但是你永遠都會是我最好的朋友。
Baby it's over for us now~
寶貝 對我們來說現在就是結束了~
Just Be Friends~
只能是朋友~