Hello
哈囉
I open my window and whisper quietly
我打開我的窗戶並輕聲說著
How are you?
你好嗎?
In a room all by myself - there's nobody here
在這房間中只有我一個人--沒有別人
Morning
早晨
The night is breaking - The rain is falling down again
夜晚結束--雨又再度落下
Tick Tock
滴答
Somebody please, come and wind me up today
拜託快點來人幫我上緊今天的發條
Hello
哈囉
I remember this cartoon from a long time ago
我記得這部卡通是好久以前的了
How are you?
你好嗎?
I was so jealous! He was loved by everybody
我好忌妒!他被所有人喜愛
Sleeping
睡著
Enough with the daydreaming - I have to get ready soon
做白日夢就夠了--我必須快去準備了
Crying
哭泣
So I can hide the evidence of my tears
所以我可以藏住我眼淚的證據
It's become a habit to just say, "Oh well"
這已經變成習慣去說:「噢,很好」
And I remember what you said to me yesterday
我記得你昨天告訴過我什麼
"I won't expect anything from you anymore."
「我不再對你有任何期待。」
Well, come on, I don't expect much from myself either
嗯,算了吧,我也不對我自己有過度期待
But what kind of reaction were you hoping to get?
但是你想要得到我做出哪種反應?
All of these honest words are waiting to be free, but
所有誠實的文字正等待變得自由,但是
What eventually come out are lies
最後說出口的卻是謊言
And this is how I live, floating aimlessly by
這就是我怎麼生活的,漫無目的地遊蕩著
Just sitting here, wasting all my precious words
就坐在這裡,浪費所有我珍貴的文字
Tell me why you keep silent and hide it all
告訴我你為什麼保持沉默去隱藏一切
Are you just afriad of sombody laughing?
你害怕有人嘲笑你嗎?
You say you want to be alone - to leave you alone
你說你想要一個人--讓你自己一個人
But is that how you really feel?
但是這真的是你感覺到的嗎?
I'm drowning in a sea of"maybe"s and "what if it"s
我在「可能」與「如果」的海中給淹沒
It's getting harder and harder to breathe
越來越難去呼吸
And now, all I wanna do is hear your voice
現在,所有我想去做的事只是去聽到你的聲音
I know I'm not that strong
我知道我並不堅強
I'm trying to get ready for the rest of my day, but
我試著去準備好我剩下的日子,但是
My brain's not working - nothing's getting done
我的腦袋卻不運轉--什麼事情也不做
I think, "Maybe I should make up and excuse and just stay home."
我想:「或許我應該去找個藉口,只待在家裡面」
Oh come on, I know that won't work! I don't intend to actually carry it out
噢,算了,我知道這沒有用!我不打算去實行它
I know, I know - So don't be mad at me
我知道,我知道--所以不要對我生氣
Whether I'm happy, whether I'm unhappy
不管我是開心的,不管我是難過的
Justly, cruelly, the sun will always rise
公平地、殘酷地,太陽每天都會升起
I have my hands full just trying to make it through the day
我用整雙手去試著讓它穿過時間
Now tell me - What more do you expect from me?
現在告訴我--你對我還有什麼期待?
You don't have to let everything get to you
你不需要讓每件事情得心順意
I know that you just want to be loved
我知道你只是想要被愛
But who was the one who gave up first?
但是誰是那個最先放棄的?
Have you realized yet?
你知道了嗎?
If there's a time-card for the life I've lived
如果這裡有張我已經生存過的生命考勤卡
Then I wonder what time mine ends
那麼我想知道什麼時候我的生命結束
And who will pay the salary for the span of my life?
又是誰會給我我人生的薪水呢?
Thank you
謝謝
I want to tell you how grateful I am
我想告訴你我的感激
Thank you
謝謝
I want to tell you how thankful I am
我想告訴你我的感謝
Thank you
謝謝
It only has to be just one time
只有這一次
I just want to cry without holding anything back
我只是想要沒有任何負擔地哭著
Telling you, "Thank you, thank you"
告訴你:「謝謝,謝謝」
Tell me why you keep silent and hide it all
告訴我為什麼你保持沉默去隱藏一切
I know that you just want to be heard
我知道你只是想要被聽到
And I promise that I won't laugh or judge
我保證我不會嘲笑或是評理
So why don't you talk to me?
所以為什麼你不告訴我?
No one will understand if you don't speak out and
如果你不說出來,那麼就沒有人會知道
Just thinking it will never do
只是想著從不去做
I know it's troublesome, but it's human
我知道這很麻煩,但是這就是人性
You and I, and everyone
你和我,還有每個人
Hello. How are you?
哈囉。你好嗎?
Hello. How are you?
哈囉。你好嗎?
Hello. How are you?
哈囉。你好嗎?
I say to you: "Hello. How are you?"
我對你說:「哈囉。你好嗎?」