Mylife is brilliant.
我的人生繽紛燦爛,
Mylife is brilliant.
我的人生繽紛燦爛,
My love ispure.
我的愛如此純真
I saw anangel.
我曾見過天使
Of that I'msure.
對此,我深信不疑
She smiledat me on thesubway.
她在地下鐵裡對我微笑
She waswith another man.
雖然身邊伴著另一個男人
But I won'tlose no sleepon that,
但我可不會因此輾轉難眠
'Cause I'vegot a plan.
因為我已有心理準備
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
你就是這麼美 你就是這麼美
You'rebeautiful, it's true.
你就是這麼的美 這是千真萬確
I saw you face in a crowded place,
我在人群之中瞥見你的臉
And I don't know what todo,
這令我不知所措
'Cause I'llnever be withyou.
因為 我和你永遠無法相依
Yeah, shecaught my eye,
是啊,我的視線已經被她佔據
As we walked on by.
當我們擦身而過的瞬間
She couldsee from my facethat I was,
她應該可以從我的神情看出
flying high
我是如此欣喜若狂
And I don'tthink thatI'll see her again,
我想,我將再也見不到她
But weshared a momentthat will last till the end.
但我們共享了永恆的片刻
You'rebeautiful. You'rebeautiful.
你就是這麼美 你就是這麼美
You'rebeautiful, it'strue.
你就是這麼的美 這是千真萬確
I saw youface in acrowded place,
我在人群之中瞥見你的臉
And I don'tknow what todo,
這令我不知所措
'Cause I'llnever be withyou.
因為 我和你永遠無法相依
You'rebeautiful. You'rebeautiful.
你就是這麼美 你就是這麼美
You'rebeautiful, it'strue.
你就是這麼的美 這是千真萬確
There mustbe an angelwith a smile on her face,
我看到了笑起來跟她一模一樣的天使
When shethought up that Ishould be with you.
當她也想到我們應該在一起時
But it'stime to face thetruth,
但 該是面對事實的時候了
I willnever be with you.
我和你永遠無法相依