(Until you sleep in end of tonight
直到你沉睡在今晚結束之時)
I'm ready now come on to you
我現在準備好要跟隨在你身旁
Show me the way that I want you
對我展現你想要我的方式吧
If I'll feed a kiss for you
如果我飼予你一個吻
You'll be the slave for me
你就會心甘情願地成為我的奴僕
My heart is burning like the fire
我的心正燃燒的就像一把火
Do you wanna terminate me?
你想要終結我嗎?
It's no effect your rosary
你的玫瑰經可是沒有用的呦
We gonna round &round
我們轉了一圈又一圈
I feel all around the world
我感覺到了全世界
You must determine it
你必須終止它
You're in danger tonight
今晚的你已陷在危險之中
*1
Now I step into your dark side and
現在我踏入你的黑暗地帶
Wanna make my dreams come true
讓我的夢想成真
Waiting for the fatal desire
等待那致命的渴望
Oh baby don't you know what I mean?
哦 寶貝 難道你不知道我是什麼意思嗎?
That only you can fall in love
只有你陷入愛河
This is the way to survive
才能夠得救呦
*2
Dive into the ray of light
邁入緋紅色光芒
When the new world is spinning out
當新世界正在擴大時
It's shining like arising sun
發出炫目的光芒就像那躍升的太陽
We gotta dancin' in all the time
今晚我們要盡情地搖擺自我
Slide into my starving heart
不知不覺地陷入我飢渴的心
Deep inside for all your life
你全部的生命就在我內心深處
Have some fun on EURO BEAT !!
讓我們盡情玩樂於歐舞之中吧!!
Until you sleep in end of tonight
直到你沉睡在今晚終止之時
Hey do you feel the night is fear?
嘿 你覺得夜晚可怕嗎?
No, It is pretty sight from here
不,對這裡來說可是幅美景呢
If I'll feed a kiss for you
如果我飼予你一個吻
You'll be the slave for me
你會心甘情願地成為我的奴僕
Because I'm absorb love Vampire
因為我是個渴望愛的吸血鬼
Do you wanna satellite of me?
你想要成為我的追隨者嗎?
Yes, I'm a bitter pill to the shite
是的,我就是那討厭的苦藥呦
We gonna round &round
我們轉了一圈又一圈
I feel all around the world
我感覺到了全世界
So easy welcome to the midian
多麼的簡單呀,歡迎來到上帝的樂園
Baby, It's all right !!
寶貝,這就對了!!
Repeat*1 *2 *1 *2
---------
大家好~第一次翻譯差點死掉的緋玥嵐(躺
抱歉翻的很爛QAQ
慢著人家現在是高中生高二要升高三生(這人居然去推算了,先揍他再快拖他去看書#
還翻的比我好阿QAQ
重點是這是人家國中時翻的啊啊啊啊(抱頭)
那我這大一應英系生還是去撞牆好了(文法跟閱讀老師在你後面,他們看起來很無奈。
嗯......
補充一下~
會翻譯這首歌是因為當初大叔推薦給我時
問說我要不要翻譯看看這樣,那時想說自己能力不夠就沒動手了
至於.....
玫瑰經這東西是誦經時會用的念珠(大概吧
EURO BEAT我延用溜溜球大大的翻譯了(汗 因為我也不知道這啥(竟然
midian就一個地方,別太理他(喂喂 反正跟上帝有關啦我懶得看英文(喂#
唔............
祝我家九章大叔生日快樂!!