好吧!我承認我故意選這段影片來翻譯的XD
《The night is young and you're so beautiful》
The night is young and you're so beautiful.
夜幕初垂 妳又是如此美麗
Here among the shadows beautiful lady.
藏身月影的美麗淑女
Open your heart, the sea is set the breezes sing of it.
請敞開妳的心 海風為此低吟
Can't you get into the swing of it?
為何不隨之起舞?
Lady, when do we start?
姑娘啊 我能否邀妳共舞一曲?
When the lady is kissable, and the evening so cool.
在這完美的夜裡 姑娘妳是如此楚楚動人 嬌嫩欲滴
Any dream is permissible, In the heart of a fool.
某個傻瓜心中 有太多美麗的遐想
The moon is high and you're so glamorous.
月兒皎潔 妳是如此迷人
And if I seem over amorous.
而我又是如此地多情
Lady, what can I do?
姑娘啊 我該如何是好?
The night is young and I'm in love with you.
夜幕初垂 而我已墜入愛河 因──妳──
(。??):勒奶咿嘶漾~安油嗄颼逼U地佛雷低~~(誤
《羅賓漢也瘋狂》;不知道是不是看了《瘋狂假面》的關係,想起這齣老電影,一時興起就把這段抓出來翻譯了。
以前的電影笑哏真的超棒的XD